Lovers of cooking are always on the lookout for inspiration.
Whether it’s an ingredient, a recipe, or in this case… an innovative tool.
Spanish design company Lékué aims to inspire, with every aspect of their
products designed thoughtfully, with bold creativity thrown in to the
mix! This can be seen in their material of choice – platinum silicone,
which is the highest quality silicone available. It’s non-stick,
durable, and can handle the most extreme temperatures – simply perfect
Lékué’s Herbstick is a great way to assure that you always have fresh herbs on hand. This silicone container can be filled to the ‘MAX’ line with herbs and even a dash of oil, before being stored in the freezer – then, when you need to add herbs to a dish, you can squeeze the container and cut away a section of the mixture, or even grate it directly over your meal!
Inspiring as always – Lékué.
- Designed in Spain.
- Made from food-safe platinum silicone.
- Platinum silicone can withstand temperatures from -60ºC to 220ºC.
- Platinum silicone is known for its safety and quality – it is even used for baby bottles and surgery equipment!
- To use, fill with herbs to the MAX line and freeze.
- Once your herbs are frozen, the Herbstick can be pushed to release herbs for slicing away portions or grating.
- Silicone provides an easy release.
- Freezer and dishwasher safe.
Dimensions: 5cm (w) x 10.5cm (h).