Lovers of cooking are always on the lookout for inspiration.
Whether it’s an ingredient, a recipe, or in this case… an innovative tool.
Spanish design company Lékué aims to inspire, with every aspect of their
products designed thoughtfully, with bold creativity thrown in to the
mix! This can be seen in their material of choice – platinum silicone,
which is the highest quality silicone available. It’s non-stick,
durable, and can handle the most extreme temperatures – simply perfect
This futuristic-looking contraption is an easy to use steamer for the
microwave, made from platinum silicone that assures safe use under high
temperatures – even in the oven. Steaming foods such as vegetables and
fish in a Lékué Luki Steam Case locks in nutrients, making for healthier
and tastier cooking, while the Steamer’s tray assures that liquids
accumulated in cooking drain away from your food.
Luki Extra Large Steam Case with Tray features:
- Designed in Spain.
- Made from food-safe platinum silicone.
- Platinum silicone can withstand temperatures from -60ºC to 260ºC.
- Platinum silicone is known for its safety and quality – it is even used for baby bottles and surgical equipment.
- Use the Steamer Case for cooking meat, vegetables, seafood, desserts and more.
- Interior tray drains away liquids accumulated during cooking.
- Includes a recipe and instruction booklet.
- Suitable for cooking a portion of food for three to four persons.
- Dishwasher, microwave, oven and freezer safe.
Exterior Dimensions: 21cm (w) x 27cm (l) x 7.5cm (h).
Interior Dimensions: 19.5cm (w) x 23cm (l) x 7cm (h).