Lovers of cooking are always on the lookout for inspiration.
Whether it’s an ingredient, a recipe, or in this case… an innovative tool.
Spanish design company Lékué aims to inspire, with every aspect of their
products designed thoughtfully, with bold creativity thrown in to the
mix! This can be seen in their material of choice – platinum silicone,
which is the highest quality silicone available. It’s non-stick,
durable, and can handle the most extreme temperatures – simply perfect
This clever gadget is about to become your favourite squeeze… Slice a lemon in two and place one half inside the Luki Lemon Press, and then give it a squeeze. The juice will flow through the funnel below, making sure you don’t get any seeds in your juice. Then replace the funnel’s cap when you’re done to minimise spills and drips, and keep the lemon or lime half fresher for longer. No more plastic wrap!
The juice is worth the squeeze, with Lékué.
Luki Lemon Press features:
- Designed Spain.
- Made from food-safe platinum silicone.
- Platinum silicone can withstand temperatures from -60ºC to 220ºC.
- Platinum silicone is known for its safety and quality – it is even used for baby bottles and surgery equipment!
- Place a halved lemon in the press, and give it a squeeze. The juice will flow through the funnel at the base.
- Funnel with cap to minimise spills and drips after use.
- Dishwasher, microwave, oven and freezer safe.
Dimensions: 8.5cm x 6.5cm.