Lovers of cooking are always on the lookout for inspiration.
Whether it’s an ingredient, a recipe, or in this case… an innovative tool.
Spanish design company Lékué aims to inspire, with every aspect of their
products designed thoughtfully, with bold creativity thrown in to the
mix! This can be seen in their material of choice – platinum silicone,
which is the highest quality silicone available. It’s non-stick,
durable, and can handle the most extreme temperatures – simply perfect
Many a home cook knows the impressive nature of silicone when it comes
to baking. Resistant to temperatures up to 220°C, these Madeleine Moulds
will release your madeleines with minimal fuss and mess, and
without the need for oiling the moulds beforehand. In fact, Lékué’s pans
are so effective, you’ll wonder why people bothered to make bakeware
from anything else…
Inspiring as always – Lékué.
Madeleine Mould Set features:
- Designed in Spain.
- Made from food-safe platinum silicone.
- Platinum silicone can withstand temperatures from -60ºC to 220ºC.
- Platinum silicone is known for its safety and quality – it is even used for baby bottles and surgery equipment!
- Silicone provides an easy release, with no need to oil the pan before use.
- Makes nine madeleines at a time, approximately 7cm long.
- Suitable for microwave and oven use.
- Dishwasher safe.
Dimensions: 17cm (w) x 30cm (l).