Lovers of cooking are always on the lookout for inspiration.
Whether it’s an ingredient, a recipe, or in this case… an innovative tool.
Spanish design company Lékué aims to inspire, with every aspect of their
products designed thoughtfully, with bold creativity thrown in to the
mix! This can be seen in their material of choice – platinum silicone,
which is the highest quality silicone available. It’s non-stick,
durable, and can handle the most extreme temperatures – simply perfect
Lékué’s Multifunction Lids have, as their name suggests, quite a few
clever uses in the kitchen. Use them in place of a lid, as a spatter
screen in the microwave or on the oven, or store food using a suction
effect – just press down on the handle to create said suction. These
lids also work on multiple container and pot sizes and materials,
including metal, ceramic and glass.
Inspiring as always – Lékué.
Multifunction Lid features:
- Designed in Spain.
- Made from food-safe platinum silicone.
- Platinum silicone can withstand temperatures from -60ºC to 220ºC.
- Platinum silicone is known for its safety and quality – it is even used for baby bottles and surgery equipment!
- Can be used as a splatter screen in the microwave or on the stove.
- Push down on handle to create suction effect for storing food.
- Fits multiple container and pot sizes and materials, including ceramic, glass and metal.
- Microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe.