Lovers of cooking are always on the lookout for inspiration.
Whether it’s an ingredient, a recipe, or in this case… an innovative tool.
Spanish design company Lékué aims to inspire, with every aspect of their
products designed thoughtfully, with bold creativity thrown in to the
mix! This can be seen in their material of choice – platinum silicone,
which is the highest quality silicone available. It’s non-stick,
durable, and can handle the most extreme temperatures – simply perfect
Lékué’s My Burger tool lets you make your own delicious burger patties from home with a simple press – and to just the right size every time, too. Whether you want to make a miniature slider or something a little more filling, My Burger lets you mix your ingredients, place them in one of the two silicone rings, and press. You can even use this kit to make burger patties stuffed with cheese!
Inspiring as always – Lékué.
My Burger Tool features:
- Designed in Spain.
- Made from food-safe platinum silicone and plastic.
- Platinum silicone can withstand temperatures from -60ºC to 220ºC.
- Platinum silicone is known for its safety and quality – it is even used for baby bottles and surgery equipment!
- Fill silicone rings with mixture, and then use plastic stamp to press.
- Can be used to make large, small or stuffed burgers.
- Includes a recipe booklet with some ideas to get you started.
- Microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe.
Large Ring Diameter: 11cm.
Small Ring Diameter: 6.5cm.