Lovers of cooking are always on the lookout for inspiration.
Whether it’s an ingredient, a recipe, or in this case…an innovative tool.
Spanish design company Lékué aims to inspire, with every aspect of their products designed thoughtfully, with bold creativity thrown in to the mix! This can be seen in their material of choice – platinum silicone, which is the highest quality silicone available. It’s non-stick, durable, and can handle the most extreme temperatures – simply perfect for cooking.
There's just something
about cinema popcorn…maybe it's all the salt? Or the (potentially) artificial flavouring? Whatever the case, you'll be able to make a much healthier version from home, using your own microwave, with Lékué's Native Microwave Popcorn Maker. Storing compactly as a shallow bowl with a lid, it pops open (just like a hot popcorn kernel!) for easy use on the microwave. Try your hand at different flavours each movie night at your home!
Native Microwave Popcorn Maker features:
- Designed in Spain.
- Made from food-safe platinum silicone and plastic.
- Platinum silicone can withstand temperatures from -60ºC to 220ºC.
- Platinum silicone is known for its safety and quality – it is even used for baby bottles and surgery equipment!
- Stores compactly as a small bowl with a lid and pops open to full height for use in the microwave.
- Allows you to experiment with flavours and more.
- Dishwasher safe.
Folded Dimensions: 20cm (w) x 6cm (h).
Open Dimensions: 20cm (w) x 14.5cm (h).