Lovers of cooking are always on the lookout for inspiration.
Whether it’s an ingredient, a recipe, or in this case… an innovative tool.
Spanish design company Lékué aims to inspire, with every aspect of their
products designed thoughtfully, with bold creativity thrown in to the
mix! This can be seen in their material of choice – platinum silicone,
which is the highest quality silicone available. It’s non-stick,
durable, and can handle the most extreme temperatures – simply perfect
Say goodbye to the hassle of cooking rice and grains on the stovetop, and move the operation instead to the convenient domain of the microwave. With Lékué’s Native Microwave Rice and Grain Cooker, you’ll be able to whip up perfectly fluffy rice (plus a variety of other cereals) within minutes in your microwave, in minimalist style that allows you to cook and serve all in the one container.
Inspiring as always – Lékué.
Native Microwave Rice & Grain Cooker features:
- Designed and made in Spain.
- Made from food-safe platinum silicone and plastic.
- Platinum silicone can withstand temperatures from -60ºC to 220ºC.
- Platinum silicone is known for its safety and quality – it is even used for baby bottles and surgery equipment!
- Perfect for rice and a variety of other grains and cereals.
- Creates servings for up to four people.
- Attractive design can go from the microwave to the table.
- Microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Includes a booklet for approximate cooking times of a variety of grains.
Maximum Capacity: 1 Litre.
Dimensions: 16.5cm (w) x 13cm (h).