Lovers of cooking are always on the lookout for inspiration.
Whether it’s an ingredient, a recipe, or in this case… an innovative tool.
Spanish design company Lékué aims to inspire, with every aspect of their
products designed thoughtfully, with bold creativity thrown in to the
mix! This can be seen in their material of choice – platinum silicone,
which is the highest quality silicone available. It’s non-stick,
durable, and can handle the most extreme temperatures – simply perfect
Being from Spain, Lékué know their way around the Spanish omelette – and now you can master this national cuisine, too. Just fill the Native Microwave Spanish Omelette Mould with your mix, microwave and…voila!
Make a vegetable frittata, a tasty tortilla or even a savoury Japanese pancake, in next to no time at all.
Inspiring as always – Lékué.
Native Microwave Spanish Omelette Mould features:
- Designed in Spain.
- Made from food-safe platinum silicone.
- Platinum silicone can withstand temperatures from -60ºC to 220ºC.
- Platinum silicone is known for its safety and quality – it is even used for baby bottles and surgery equipment!
- To use, simply fill one half of the mould with your mixture, close and microwave. A booklet of recipes and ideas is included to get you started.
- Silicone provides an easy release of your omelette.
- Freezer and dishwasher safe.
Dimensions: 20cm (w) x 29cm (l).
Inner Diameter: 18.5cm.