Lovers of cooking are always on the lookout for inspiration.
Whether it’s an ingredient, a recipe, or in this case… an innovative tool.
Spanish design company Lékué aims to inspire, with every aspect of their products designed thoughtfully, with bold creativity thrown in to the mix! This can be seen in their material of choice – platinum silicone, which is the highest quality silicone available. It’s non-stick, durable, and can handle the most extreme temperatures – simply perfect for cooking.
And many a home cook knows the impressive nature of silicone when it comes to baking, too. Resistant to temperatures up to 220°C, you can now take your hot trays out of the oven without getting burnt with the Neoprene Silicone Oven Mitt.
You’ll wonder why people bothered to make bakeware from anything else…
Neoprene -Silicone Oven Mitt features:
- Designed in Spain.
- Made from food-safe platinum silicone.
- Platinum silicone can withstand temperatures from -60ºC to 220ºC.
- Platinum silicone is known for its safety and quality – it is even used for baby bottles and surgery equipment!
- Providing safety and comfort when picking up hot trays, pots and fry pans in the kitchen.
- Suitable for microwave, freezer and oven use.
- Dishwasher safe.
Dimensions: 31cm (l) x 16cm (w).