Lovers of cooking are always on the lookout for inspiration.
Whether it’s an ingredient, a recipe, or in this case… an innovative tool.
Spanish design company Lékué aims to inspire, with every aspect of their
products designed thoughtfully, with bold creativity thrown in to the
mix! This can be seen in their material of choice – platinum silicone,
which is the highest quality silicone available. It’s non-stick,
durable, and can handle the most extreme temperatures – simply perfect
Lékué’s smart No-Spill Lid helps to keep your stove-top clean by replacing the regular lid of your cookware and controlling the release of steam, while also catching water if your rice, soup or pasta happens to boil over. And being made from platinum silicone, you can be sure it stands up to temperatures of up to 220ºC.
Inspiring as always – Lékué.
No-Spill Lid features:
- Designed in Spain.
- Made from food-safe platinum silicone.
- Platinum silicone can withstand temperatures from -60ºC to 220ºC.
- Platinum silicone is known for its safety and quality – it is even used for baby bottles and surgery equipment!
- Openings in lid release steam and allow liquid to circulate.
- Catches any liquid if your rice, pasta or soup boils over.
- Suitable for cookware with a width of 18cm - 24cm.
- Microwave, oven and dishwasher safe.