Lovers of cooking are always on the lookout for inspiration.
Whether it’s an ingredient, a recipe, or in this case… an innovative tool.
Spanish design company Lékué aims to inspire, with every aspect of their products designed thoughtfully, with bold creativity thrown in to the mix! This can be seen in their material of choice – platinum silicone, which is the highest quality silicone available. It’s non-stick, durable, and can handle the most extreme temperatures – simply perfect for cooking.
Say goodbye to the hassle of cooking pasta on the stovetop, and move the operation instead to the convenient domain of the microwave. With Lékué’s Orange Pasta, you’ll be able to whip up spaghetti for your weeknight spaghetti bolognese, or macaroni for cheesy macaroni cheese, within minutes in your microwave. Not only this, but the minimalist style also allows you to cook and serve all in the one container.
Inspiring as always – Lékué.
Orange Pasta Cooker features:
- Designed in Spain.
- Made from food-safe platinum silicone and plastic.
- Platinum silicone can withstand temperatures from -60ºC to 220ºC.
- Platinum silicone is known for its safety and quality – it is even used for baby bottles and surgery equipment!
- Suitable for all types of pasta.
- Creates servings for up to four people.
- Attractive design can go from the microwave to the table.
- Microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.
Maximum Capacity: 1.5 Litres.
Dimensions: 28cm (w) x 11cm (h) x 11cm (d).