Lovers of cooking are always on the lookout for inspiration.
Whether it’s an ingredient, a recipe, or in this case… an innovative tool.
Spanish design company Lékué aims to inspire, with every aspect of their
products designed thoughtfully, with bold creativity thrown in to the
mix! This can be seen in their material of choice – platinum silicone,
which is the highest quality silicone available. It’s non-stick,
durable, and can handle the most extreme temperatures – simply perfect
And many a home cook knows the impressive nature of silicone when it comes
to baking, too. Resistant to temperatures up to 220°C, this Baking Mat will release your home-made cookies and biscuits with minimal
fuss and mess, and
without the need for oiling a tray beforehand. It also gives you a great space on which to work and knead dough, without the use of additional flour.
You’ll wonder why people bothered to make
from anything else…
Silicone Baking Mat features:
- Designed in Spain.
- Made from food-safe platinum silicone and fibreglass, for even heat distribution.
- Platinum silicone can withstand temperatures from -60ºC to 220ºC.
- Platinum silicone is known for its safety and quality – it is even used for baby bottles and surgery equipment!
- Provides a non-stick space for kneading dough.
- Can be used in place of baking paper, providing an easy release of food after baking.
- Suitable for microwave, freezer and oven use.
- Dishwasher safe.
Dimensions: 40cm (l) x 30cm (w).