Lovers of cooking are always on the lookout for inspiration.
Whether it’s an ingredient, a recipe, or in this case… an innovative tool.
Spanish design company Lékué aims to inspire, with every aspect of their
products designed thoughtfully, with bold creativity thrown in to the
mix! This can be seen in their material of choice – platinum silicone,
which is the highest quality silicone available. It’s non-stick,
durable, and can handle the most extreme temperatures – simply perfect
Many a home cook knows the impressive nature of silicone when it comes
to baking. Resistant to temperatures up to 220°C, these Large Muffin
Cups can be used instead of muffin patties and will release your muffins
fuss and mess. You don’t even need to oil the cups before use! In fact,
and moulds are so effective, you’ll wonder why people bothered to make
from anything else…
Inspiring as always – Lékué.
Small Muffin Cup Set features:
- Designed in Spain.
- Made from food-safe platinum silicone.
- Platinum silicone can withstand temperatures from -60ºC to 220ºC.
- Platinum silicone is known for its safety and quality – it is even used for baby bottles and surgery equipment!
- Silicone provides an easy release, with no need to oil the muffin cups before use.
- Makes six muffins approximately 7cm wide.
- Presented as a set of twelve.
- Suitable for microwave, freezer and oven use.
- Dishwasher safe.
Dimensions: 7cm (w) x 3cm (h).