Lovers of cooking are always on the lookout for inspiration.
Whether it’s an ingredient, a recipe, or in this case… an innovative tool.
Spanish design company Lékué aims to inspire, with every aspect of their
products designed thoughtfully, with bold creativity thrown in to the
mix! This can be seen in their material of choice – platinum silicone,
which is the highest quality silicone available. It’s non-stick,
durable, and can handle the most extreme temperatures – simply perfect
And it turns out that this platinum silicone is also great for use in ice trays, thanks to its natural easy release properties. Rather than banging your old plastic ice cube tray on the sink, you can now use Lékué’s ice cube trays to simply pop out ice when you need it – and it’ll be in a fun array of shapes, too!
Inspiring as always – Lékué.
Ice Cube Tray features:
- Designed and manufactured in Spain.
- Made from food-safe platinum silicone.
- Platinum silicone can withstand temperatures from -60ºC to 220ºC.
- Platinum silicone is known for its safety and quality – it is even used for baby bottles and surgery equipment!
- Silicone provides an easy release, with no need to oil the pan before use.
- Makes eleven cubes at a time, approximately 4cm x 2.5cm in size.
- Freezer safe. Hand wash recommended.
Dimensions: 11cm (w) x 21cm (l).