Every once in a while a designer comes along and makes you think they
could just as easily take over the world; that they could splash their
colour and influence over everything and we’d all be smiling because of
Welcome to the colourful, playfully sophisticated world of Kate Spade,
of New York. Starting out in handbags and clothing, Kate Spade has
successfully expanded her design empire to the point where there’s not a
room in your house will miss out on one of her pieces.
The clock is ticking, everybody…and doesn’t it look mighty fine? The
Cross Pointe Clock is a colourful timepiece that adopts a metal frame
plated in silver, and accents it in with enamel. The metallic silver
face even features a cute little spade at twelve o’clock.
The Kate Spade girl. She tucks away postcards and memories.
Cross Pointe Clock features:
- Designed by Kate Spade in New York.
- Silver plated frame, with enamel border.
- Metallic face and spade symbol.
- Alarm function.
- Unscrew the backing to replace battery; requires 1 x AA battery (not included).
- Presented in a Kate Spade gift box.
Dimensions: 9 x 9 x 3.5cm.