Welcome to the colourful, playfully sophisticated world of Kate Spade, of New York. Starting out in handbags and clothing, Kate Spade has successfully expanded her design empire to the point where there’s not a room in your house that will miss out on her tell-tale pieces.
Kate Spade's Take The Cake collection is designed with newlyweds in mind,
and is embellished with romantic phrases in polished
silver plate and enamel.
This single Take The Cake Frame is crafted from white coloured enamel, with a silver border for an understated look. Its outer blue edges makes
it perfect for upholding the "something blue" tradition, while the base is embellished with the phrase, "happily ever after," to perpetuate the memory of the couple’s most special day.
Kate Spade’s designs are renowned for their beauty, but this sentimental collection really takes the cake!
Take the Cake Frame features:
- Designed by Kate Spade in New York.
- Made from white enamel, with a silver border around the edge of the picture and touches of pale blue along the outer border.
- Base of the frame is stamped with the phrase: "Happily ever after."
- Soft black felt backing with a stand.
- Presented in a Kate Spade gift box.
Frame Dimensions: 24cm (w) x 18.5cm (l).
Suits Photo Size: 12cm (w) x 13cm (l) (4" x 5").