Every once in a while a designer comes along and makes you think they could easily take over the world; that they could splash their colour and influence over everything and we’d all be smiling because of it.
Welcome to the colourful, playfully sophisticated world of Kate Spade, of New York. Starting out in handbags and clothing, Kate Spade has successfully expanded her design empire to the point where there’s not a room in your house that will miss out on her tell-tale pieces.
Kate Spade's Take The Cake collection is designed with newlyweds in mind, and is embellished with romantic phrases in polished white gold and silver plate. The Take The Cake Double Invitation Frame is crafted from silver plated enamel with a pale blue border that is makes it perfect for upholding the "something blue" tradition. One side is intended for displaying your wedding invitation, while the other is for your favourite photograph, and the base is engraved with the sentiment, "Happily ever after," to add a tender finishing touch to the special frame.
Kate Spade's range is renowned for its beauty, but this sentimental collection really takes the cake...
Take the Cake Double Invitation Frame features:
- Designed by Kate Spade in New York.
- Made from silver plated enamel, with a pale blue border around the edge of each frame.
- One side for displaying your wedding invitation and the other for your favourite photograph.
- Base of the frame is engraved with the phrase, "Happily ever after."
- Soft black felt backing with a stand.
- Presented in a Kate Spade gift box.
Frame Dimensions: 32cm (w) x 24cm (h).
Suits Photo Size: 13cm (w) x 18cm (h) (5" x 7").