Welcome to the colourful, playfully sophisticated world of Kate Spade, of New York. Starting out in handbags and clothing, Kate Spade has successfully expanded her design empire to the point where there’s not a room in your house that will miss out on her tell-tale pieces.
Kate Spade's Take The Cake collection is designed with newlyweds in mind, and is embellished with romantic phrases in polished silver plate and enamel.
This single Take The Cake Frame is crafted is silverplated with, a pale blue border for to uphold the “something blue” tradition. Its mirror-like polish gives the frame a spectacular shine, while the base is engraved with the phrase, "happily ever after," to perpetuate the memory of the couple’s most special day.
Kate Spade’s designs are renowned for their beauty, but this sentimental collection really takes the cake!
Take the Cake Silver Plated Frame features:
- Designed by Kate Spade in New York.
- Silver plated with pale blue border.
- Mirror-like polish for brilliant shine.
- Base of the frame is engraved with the phrase, "Happily ever after."
- Soft black felt backing with a stand.
- Presented in a Kate Spade gift box.
Frame Dimensions: 25cm (w) x 19.5cm (l)
Suits Photo Size: 13cm (w) x 18cm (l)