It’s about time you made your first New Year’s Resolution for 2017: get organised! It’s easier than you think - just get a Letts of London diary and your schedule will instantly become a lot less complicated.
With its distinctive cover, inspired by ancient Japanese artwork and made from traditional rice paper, the Letts Japanese Slimline Diary is more than just a clever way to stay organised - it’s also kind of like a year-long holiday! Not to mention seriously stylish. Inside, a week to view format will help you keep track of your appointments and reminders at a glance, and there’s also a ribbon bookmark so you won’t lose your place. It’s cute as well as clever.
2017 Japanese Slimline Week to View Diary features:
- Designed in England.
- Distinctive rice paper cover.
- Slimline format is ideal for your bag or briefcase.
- Displays a week across a double page spread.
- Includes sections for your personal information, as well as recording contacts, taking notes and more.
- Ribbon bookmark allows you to keep track of your current page.
Dimensions: 9 x 17cm.