It’s time to say bonjour
to a whole new aesthetic.
Introducing Lexon! French design which is fresh, vibrant, bold and always made from luxuriously beautiful materials. Each piece adds a blast of colour and imagination to its surrounds, lifting the energy of a minimalist space, and creating a contemporary feel which you’ll love coming home to.
Lexon has reinvented the radio. Courtesy of design genius and founder of Lexon, René Adda, the classic radio has been whittled down to its bare essentials, and it has never looked better. Sleek, smooth and incredibly soft to touch - this gorgeous design piece will liven up your kitchen bench, and that's even before you've swtiched the music on!
Add a certain je ne sais quoi
to your home, with Lexon.
- Designed in France by René Adda .
- Made from smooth, soft-touch silicone rubber, with silver metal details.
- AM/FM Radio.
- Extendable antenna.
- Features an ON/OFF switch as well as plus and minus volume buttons.
- Leave it at home, or even take it along to the beach, picnics, anywhere!
- Requires two AA battery (included).
- Presented in a colourful Lexon box.
Dimensions: 13 x 8.5 x 4.5cm.