The worst thing about taking plastic or metal bottles to work is that you have to take a plastic or metal bottle to work.
Plastic and metal bottles also tend to have chemicals and oils that rub
off over time, and so your milk or water may taste a bit weird. Not that
you have to take milk to work. And not that you can’t
take milk to work. We’re just saying.
Wouldn’t it be great is if you could take a decent sized glass bottle to
work, and not have to worry about it breaking in your bag, or weirding
out your drink, or just looking boring. We say this because we know that
LifeFactory provide such a product.
These glass bottles hold plenty of liquid and
come in a silicone sleeve which will protect the bottle from bumps and
light falls. The design is funky and colourful, with easy-grip textures
and some handy measurements on the side, with a strong carrying handle
top. The cap also includes an in-built straw, so you don’t have to
remove the cap every time you want a sip – just push the spout up, take a
sip, and push it back down.The whole thing is trendy, practical,
unique, and feels good in
It’s pretty deluxe, especially where drink bottles are concerned.
Straw Cap Drink Bottle features:
- Designed in America.
- Bottle made from glass.
- Sleeve made from silicone.
- No-spill cap made from FDA-approved, food-grade plastic.
- 100% non-toxic – bisphenol A, phthalate, PVC and polycarbonate-free. Won't leave a chemical or metal taste to your liquid.
- Silicone sleeve protects bottle from falls and bumps.
- Measurements on the silicone sleeve indicate the liquid level in millilitres and ounces.
- In-built straw means you don't have to remove the cap to take a sip.
- All components are dishwasher safe.
Colour: Grass Green.