The best part about cooking a big pot of pasta or casserole for the family is that you often find yourself eating the leftovers at work the next day. They always say that spaghetti bolognese tastes better the next day, however, when you’re reheating your lunch in a plastic container, it just doesn't taste quite right…
If you’ve been reheating your leftovers in a plastic container and find that it tastes a little funky, that’s probably because the chemicals and oils inside the container have rubbed off over time. But never fear, LifeFactory is here to revolutionise the way you enjoy your lunch and store your family leftovers.
Crafted from tempered glass, with a silicone sleeve and lid, the LifeFactory Glass Food Storage Container is an all-around, on-the-go performer. The design is funky and colourful, with easy-grip textures and handy tabs on the side to seal the lid and lock in the freshness. It’s perfect for taking a healthy fruit salad to work, or small serving of coleslaw to the park for a picnic with friends, but best of all, it’s freezer, microwave, dishwasher and oven safe.
It’s fashionable, functional and practical, it’s the LifeFactory Glass Food Storage Container.
Small Glass Food Storage Container features:
- Designed and made in the USA.
- Made from tempered glass.
- Sleeve and lid made from food-safe BPA-free silicone.
- Sleeve protects glass and secures lid for transport - button tabs on the side secure the lid.
- Food-safe lid seals to lock in freshness.
- Glass containers are dishwasher, freezer, microwave and oven safe.
- Silicone lids are dishwasher safe.
Colour: Grass Green.
Dimensions: 12cm (w) x 11cm (h) x 6.5cm (d).
Capacity: 240ml (1 Cup).