Even when it comes to their range of baby products, LifeFactory stand
firmly by their founding beliefs: that whatever they put their name to
should be lovingly designed, healthy, and kind to the environment.
Launched by Californian pair Pam Marcus (a paediatric feeding
specialist) and Daren Joy (an award-winning designer), LifeFactory
products are sensibly modern, and are free from known harmful chemicals
such as BPA, phthalates, and PVC.
…Which is all really great news, especially when it comes to their range
of Baby Teethers! These twin sets are multi-sensory, being covered in
bumpy patterns that babies will love to explore (developing oral motor
skills as they do so), while also being soft, lightweight and easy for
tiny fingers to hold. And being made from medical grade silicone, you
know that they’re safe for your little one.
As with all LifeFactory products, these teethers are free from nasty
chemicals, and can ingeniously be refrigerated or frozen to soothe
aching gums when baby’s teeth begin to show. You simply can’t go wrong
Silicone Teether Set features:
- Made in the USA.
- Made from medical grade silicone.
- BPA, phthalate, PVC, and latex free.
- Various ribs and nubs are fun for baby to explore and help to develop oral motor skills.
- Can be worn as a bracelet, so they're always close by.
- Soft, lightweight and easy for little fingers to hold.
- Presented as a pair in two colours.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
Colours: Blue and Green.