Even when it comes to their range of baby products, LifeFactory stand firmly by their founding beliefs: that whatever they put their name to should be lovingly designed, healthy, and kind to the environment.
Launched by Californian pair Pam Marcus (a paediatric feeding specialist) and Daren Joy (an award-winning designer), LifeFactory products are sensibly modern, and are free from known harmful chemicals such as BPA, phthalates, and PVC.
…Which is all really great news, especially when it comes to their range of Baby Teethers! These twin sets are multi-sensory, being covered in bumpy patterns that babies will love to explore (developing oral motor skills as they do so), while also being soft, lightweight and easy for tiny fingers to hold. And being made from medical grade silicone, you know that they’re safe for your little one.
As with all LifeFactory products, these teethers are free from nasty chemicals, and can ingeniously be refrigerated or frozen to soothe aching gums when baby’s teeth begin to show. You simply can’t go wrong with these!
Silicone Teether Set features:
- Made in the USA.
- Made from medical grade silicone.
- BPA, phthalate, PVC, and latex free.
- Various ribs and nubs are fun for baby to explore and help to develop oral motor skills.
- Can be worn as a bracelet, so they're always close by.
- Soft, lightweight and easy for little fingers to hold.
- Presented as a pair in two colours.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
Colours: Pink and Lilac.