Founded in 2005 by French designer François Lipovetsky, Lipault is considered one of France’s biggest names in luggage.
But what is it that makes Lipault luggage so popular? Well, it’s Lipault’s fashion-forwardness, of course – as well as its vibrant and on-trend colours and simple yet sophisticated silhouettes. Unique and made with high-quality materials, why wouldn’t you fall in love with Lipault luggage?
Available in a bunch of trendy colours, the stunning Lady Plume Weekend Bag is light as a feather with a water-resistant, nylon twill exterior. There’s plenty of room for your belongings, with a zippered pocket, Velcro phone pocket, two pens loops and a small pouch within the spacious, zippered main compartment of this duffle-style bag. The two faux leather carry handles also ensure that you can carry your bag over your shoulder and get to where you need to be in a hurry (no hauling or lugging necessary).
Lady Plume Weekend Bag features:
- Designed in France.
- Made from water-resistant nylon twill.
- Interior is lined with protective nylon, watermarked with the Lipault name.
- Spacious main compartment with a zipper closure.
- Interior zippered pocket for your small, special items.
- Main compartment includes a phone pocket with a velcro closure, two pen loops and a small pouch.
- Two faux leather carry handles.
- Interior key clip.
- Detachable shoulder strap.
Colour: Anthracite Grey.
Dimensions: 45.5cm (w) x 35cm (h) x 23cm (d).