Founded in 2005 by French designer François Lipovetsky, Lipault is considered one of France’s biggest names in luggage. What is it that makes Lipault luggage so popular? Well, it’s Lipault’s fashion-forwardness, of course - vibrant and on-trend colours along with simple yet sophisticated silhouettes.
Every piece of Lipault luggage is unbelievably lightweight and cleverly designed to put the fun into travel, and it is this combination of function and fashion that makes Lipault stand out in the world of travel accessories.
Taking its name from the French noun plume, which means “feather,” Lipault’s signature Plume Collection of Weekend Bags is ideal for savvy travellers who like to travel light. Remaining true to its name, this stunning bag is light as a feather - with a water-resistant nylon twill exterior. There is plenty of room for your belongings, with a zippered pocket, velcro phone pocket, two pens loops and a small pouch within the spacious, zippered main compartment of the duffle bag. The two faux leather carry handles also ensure that you can carry your bag over your shoulder and get exploring (no hauling or lugging necessary).
Lady Plume Weekend Bag features:
- Designed in France.
- Made from water-resistant nylon twill.
- Interior is lined with protective nylon, watermarked with the Lipault name.
- Spacious main compartment with a zipper closure.
- Interior zippered pocket for your small, special items.
- Main compartment includes a phone pocket with a velcro closure, two pen loops and a small pouch.
- Two faux leather carry handles.
- Interior key clip.
- Includes a convenient velcro back strap to slip over extended luggage handles.
Dimensions: 43cm (w) x 35cm (h) x 23cm (d).