Founded in 2005 by French designer François Lipovetsky, Lipault is considered one of France’s biggest names in luggage.
But what is it that makes Lipault luggage so popular? Well, it’s Lipault’s fashion-forwardness, of course - vibrant and on-trend colours along with simple yet sophisticated silhouettes.
Every piece of Lipault luggage is unbelievably lightweight and cleverly designed to put the fun into travel, and it is this combination of function and fashion that makes Lipault stand out in the world of travel accessories. Whether you’re spending the weekend away at your family’s beach house, or jet-setting off to Europe to eat baguettes in Paris, you can rely on Lipault to stay by your side, and ensure that your belongings are always on-hand.
Taking its name from the French noun plume,
which means “feather,” Lipault’s signature Original Plume collection is the fast and lightweight way to travel. Moving on four multi-directional spinner wheels, this soft-side luggage goes anywhere and in any direction. Made from lightweight, durable and easy-to-clean nylon twill fabric, Plume luggage also features colour-matched zippers, handles and fixtures, and plenty of packing room.
Original Plume Spinner Case features:
- Designed in France.
- Body from water-resistant nylon twill.
- Interior is lined with protective polyester, watermarked with the Lipault name.
- Extendable trolley handle.
- Four multi-directional spinner wheels for ease of movement.
- Top and side haul handles.
- External zippered pocket.
- Spacious main compartment elasticised packing straps.
- Interior side zippered pocket for small items you don't want to lose among your luggage.
- Zippered pocket on the underside of lid.
- ID tag.
- Four studs on the side of the spinner case protect it while it's on the baggage carousel.
- Includes combination padlock; all external zippers are lockable.
Colour: Bright Orange.
Volume: 96.5 Litres.
Exterior Dimensions: 50cm (w) x 72cm (h) x 48cm (d), including handles and wheels.