Founded in 2005 by French designer François Lipovetsky, Lipault is
considered one of France’s biggest names in luggage.
What is it that
makes Lipault luggage so popular? Well, it’s Lipault’s
fashion-forwardness, of course – vibrant and on-trend colours along with
simple yet sophisticated silhouettes. Every piece of Lipault luggage is unbelievably lightweight and cleverly
designed to put the fun into travel, and it is this combination of
function and fashion that makes Lipault stand out in the world of travel
Taking its name from the French noun plume,
which means “feather,” Lipault’s signature Plume collection is full of clever accessories that could easily be considered essential for any traveller. The Hanging Toiletry Bag is perfect for hanging on the back of hotel bathroom doors, and is filled with plenty of pockets and hidey-holes for your cosmetics and toiletries. It even includes internal elastic bands to hold small bottles, razors and more in place while you travel.
Made from lightweight, water-resistant nylon twill, this is a beautiful accessory that goes perfectly with your next beautiful holiday.
Plume Hanging Toiletry Bag features:
- Designed in France.
- Made from lightweight, water-resistant nylon twill.
- Interior is lined with protective nylon, watermarked with the Lipault name.
- Zippered closure.
- Internal hanging hook lets you unfold your bag and hang it on the back of doors, within wardrobes, and more.
- Two large internal mesh pockets, plus a regular internal zippered pocket.
- Internal elastic bands hold on to razors, small bottles of shampoo, and more.
- Spacious and light, with an external carry handle.
Colour: Anthracite Grey.
Dimensions: 30cm (w) x 21cm (h) x 10cm (d).