Founded in 2005 by French designer François Lipovetsky, Lipault is considered one of France’s biggest names in luggage.
But what is it that makes Lipault luggage so popular? Well, it’s Lipault’s fashion-forwardness, of course - vibrant and on-trend colours along with simple yet sophisticated silhouettes.
Lipault thought they would give their Plume collection a facelift with their Plume Vinyl bag collection. With the same signature features as the original Plume weekend bag – a spacious main compartment, two carry handles and an adjustable shoulder strap – this Plume Vinyl Handbag is made from shiny vinyl in a beautiful shade of ruby red that will make every footpath feel like a fashion runway.
Plume Vinyl Handbag features:
- Designed in France.
- Exterior made from vinyl.
- Water-resistant nylon twill side panels.
- Interior is lined with protective polyester, watermarked with the Lipault name.
- Two vinyl carry handles and an adjustable, removable vinyl shoulder strap.
- Spacious main compartment with two open pouches and a large zip pocket.
- Four metal base studs for stability.
Dimensions: 31cm (l) x 10.5cm (d) x 26cm (h).