A little bird told me…
…That you love your kids’ imaginations to be fired up. That you love toys that look absolutely charming, and don’t hurt the earth.
Little Bird Told Me toys are just the thing you’re after, then! Designed in the UK, their adorable range of toys is made, where possible, with biodegradable or recyclable materials, ensuring that the earth that our children inherit is a beautiful one.
Hobnob the Rocking Horse is a majestic pony that your child will absolutely cherish. Hobnob is made from textured bouclé fabric, with a comfy velour saddle and a soft, scrunchy mane and tail that your child will just adore. With sturdy wooden rockers and handles, Hobnob is safe for riding from the age of twelve months, but be warned, your little one might be asking for a real
pony in the near future!
Hobnob Rocking Horse features:
- Recommended for ages 12 months and up.
- Designed in the UK.
- Made from textured boucle fabric and comfy velour saddle.
- Scrunchy mane and tail encourages tactile exploration.
- Sturdy wooden rockers and handles.
- Maximum weight allowance of up to 20 kilograms.
- Adult assembly required.
- Presented in a Little Bird Told Me box.
Dimensions: 78cm x 31cm x 65cm.
Seat Height: 46cm.