A little bird told me…
…That you love your kids’ imaginations to be fired up. That you love
toys that look absolutely charming, and don’t hurt the earth.
Little Bird Told Me toys are just the thing you’re after, then! Designed
in the UK, their adorable range of toys is made, where possible, with
biodegradable or recyclable materials, ensuring that the earth that our
children inherit is a beautiful one.
Lewis and Fitz are a delightful duo that your child will absolutely
cherish. Fitz is a removable, bean-filled toy that your child can take
wherever they please; Lewis is a rocking horse in textured woven fabric, with a leatherette bridal and saddle and wooden rockers. The sturdy frame and handles make Lewis safe for
riding from the age of nine months, while his scrunchy tail and mane
encourage tactile exploration.
Lewis & Fitz Rocking Horse features:
- Recommended for ages 9 months and up.
- Designed in the UK.
- Made from textured woven fabric, with a leatherette saddle and bridle.
- Removable mini bean toy that children can take wherever they go.
- Lewis has a scrunchy mane and tail, encouraging tactile exploration.
- Adult assembly required.
- Presented in a Little Bird Told Me box.
Seat Height: 34cm.
Dimensions: 64cm x 35cm x 51 cm.