A little bird told me…
…That you love your kids’ imaginations to be fired up. That you love
toys that look absolutely charming, and don’t hurt the earth.
Little Bird Told Me toys are just the thing you’re after, then! Designed
in the UK, their adorable range of toys is made, where possible, with
biodegradable or recyclable materials, ensuring that the earth that our
children inherit is a beautiful one.
Pixie and Fluff are a delightful duo that your child will absolutely cherish. Fluff is a removable, bean-filled toy that your child can take wherever they please; Pixie is a rocking horse in charming vintage print with wooden rockers. The sturdy frame and handles make Pixie safe for riding from the age of nine months, and her scrunchy tail and mane encourage tactile exploration.
Pixie & Fluff Infant Rocker features:
- Recommended for ages 9 months and up.
- Designed in the UK.
- Made from printed fabric, with a strong wooden frame and rockers.
- Removable mini horse bean toy that children can take wherever they go.
- Pixie has a scrunchy mane and tail, encouraging tactile exploration.
- Adult assembly required.
- Presented in a Little Bird Told Me box.
Seat Height: 34cm.
Dimensions: 64cm x 35cm x 51 cm.