Most parents know the amount of trouble it can take to put baby to bed – but we don’t think koala parents have the same problem!
After all, koalas sleep for twenty hours a day, waking at night to forage for eucalyptus leaves…and this is when Sleepy Koala rustles through the leaves to help baby sleep. Sleepy Koala
is an adorable book with high contrast black and white images that will mesmerise your baby right from birth, with a simple story about Sleepy Koala waking when children go to sleep, to wriggle through the branches and munch on leaves, proving soothing background noise.
You’ll find this gorgeous little book inside the Little + Sleepy Koala Gift Set, which also includes some sleepy-eyed goodies for mum, dad and bub. Right from birth, mum and dad are encouraged to record baby’s sleep and feed times in the Sleep Journal – a wonderful tool to keep track of patterns, for making special notes, and for learning some encouraging sleep tips from other mums and dads. Finally, when your little one grows up, the Sleepy Koala plush can be used as a tool to encourage children to sleep.
Koala Gift Set features:
- Written by Kat Merewether.
- 15 pages.
- Chunky cardboard book with high contrast black and white images that will mesmerise babies from birth - Sleepy Koala is so bold even the youngest eyes can see her.
- Pillow can be used when baby is older and understands that Sleepy Koala's presence means it's time for bed.
- Sleep Journal can be used to record sleeping and eating patterns, to write down feelings and memories, and includes sleep hints from other parents.
- Beautifully presented in a Little + Sleep drawstring bag.
- Sleepy Koala by Kat Mereweather.
- Sleep Journal.
- 24cm Sleepy Koala Pillow/Toy.