Older children might equate “educational” as “boring”, but when it comes
to educating your youngest children, at least they can have a lot of
fun – especially when it comes to Little Tikes’ toys!
It’s the convertible car for kids! Sort of. The smart Perfect Fit 4-in-1
Trike grows with your child, starting out as a ride on that you push
and steer for them. When your child reaches the age of eighteen months,
they can begin to peddle while you continue to steer. A few months more,
and your child will be pedalling and steering all on their own.
Able to be ridden from the age of nine months to five years of age, this
trike will see plenty of use, and is equipped with clever features
including a sun shade to protect your child from UV rays, a convenient
tray with a beverage holder (for mum and dad!), non-slip pedals, and a
large storage bucket so that all your child’s toys can come along for a
Perfect Fit 4-in-1 Trike features:
- Designed in the USA.
- Recommended for ages 9 months to 5 years of age.
- Four stages allow the trike to grow with your child.
- During stage one, parents push and control with the waist bar in place so the child is unable to turn the wheel.
- During stage two, toddlers can learn how to pedal, while parents continue to steer.
- During stage three, the waist bar can be removed so the child can steer while their parent still has control with the push bar.
- During stage four, the push bar can be removed to let kids pedal and steer on their own.
- Non-slip pedals.
- Beverage tray located at the top of the push bar, giving you somewhere to put a beverage, your phone, etc.
- Adjustable sun shade to protect your child from UV rays.
- Easy to adjust seat.
- Detachable footrest.
- Large storage bucket.
- Adult assembly required.
- Maximum load of 50lbs/22kg.
Dimensions: 116cm (l) x 46cm (w) x 91.5cm (h), approximate.