Remember when you were a kid and someone asked you what you wanted to be when you grow up? Your answer was probably something along the lines of “astronaut” or "scientist".
The folks at littleBits want to nurture this yearning to go above and beyond - that people often lose when they grow up – which is why they create electronic hardware and devices for children and adults, alike.
littleBits believe that we can solve 21st Century challenges, like environmental, medical and even economic, by learning as much as we can about the world we live in through scientific experiments. Its range of electronic “Bits” has been created by experts, who are now passing the electronic modules to the hands of everyone. Regardless of age or technical ability, littleBits are leading the hardware renaissance, and inspiring the next generation of problem-solvers to use electronics as a foundation for inventing the future.
Embark on a creative journey, with littleBits.
Synth Kit features:
- Recommended for ages 14 and older.
- Designed in collaboration with the Korg music company.
- 10 projects in one.
- Design your own musical instrument.
- Includes everything you need to build over 500,000 circuit combinations.
- Includes an instruction booklet with visual aids to get you started.
- Presented in a littleBits box.
- Power Supply.
- Micro Sequencer.
- 2 x Oscillator.
- Synth Speaker.
Assembled Dimensions: 69cm(h) x 101.6cm(w) x 311cm(d).