Got the urge to travel?
It doesn’t matter whether you’re heading interstate or planning a two year, round-the-world trip – you only really
need to pack one thing…a Lonely Planet guide, of course.
If you're looking to explore our Great Southern Land, then this Australia's Best Trips road trip guide is a good place to start. Packed full of 38 of the best road trips in Australia, this comprehensive guide features maps, directions, expert advice and beautiful photography to inspire readers. From two-day escapes to week-long adventures, the Lonely Planet offers hundreds of recommendations on places to go, sites to see, and where to find the best shopping, food and hotels, they’re the go-to source for travelling info.
With plenty of info from locals, road trip and itinerary ideas, exploring the diversity of Australia becomes a true adventure, thanks to Lonely Planet.
Australia's Best Trips features:
- Paperback – 439 pages.
- 1st edition.
- Contains 38 Australian road trips for travellers.
- Comprehensive planning tools.
- Includes clear, easy-to-use maps and helpful illustrations.
- Packed with regional trips and detours.
- Inspirational trip ideas for two-day escapes and week-long adventures.
- At-a-glance practical information and tips.
- Written by Lonely Planet expert authors.
Dimensions: 20cm (h) x 13cm (w).