Got the urge to travel?
It doesn’t matter whether you’re heading interstate or planning a two year, round-the-world trip – you only really
need to pack one thing…
If you’re planning a trip, you need a Lonely Planet guide. Every edition
is packed with maps, phrase guides, places to go, things to do and
more. With countless hours of research on tourist favourites and
well-kept secrets, and hundreds of recommendations on places to go,
sights to see, and where to find the best shopping, food and hotels,
they’re the go-to source for travelling info.
So you’re off to Canada, eh? (Sorry, couldn’t resist) Then you’re about to find out that Canada is more than just its rocky wilderness suggests, boasting extraordinary meals, cool cultures and awe-inspiring wilderness. Packed with national parks just waiting for the avid adventurer, Lonely Planet’s guide also includes local secrets to make your trip unique and memorable.
of maps, info from locals, road trip and itinerary ideas and full colour
pictures, exploring the Canada becomes a wild road trip (with moose on the side), thanks to Lonely Planet.
Lonely Planet's Canada features:
- Paperback – 910 pages.
- Thirteenth edition.
- Comprehensive planning tools.
- Includes clear, easy-to-use maps and helpful illustrations.
- Pull-out map of Vancouver.
- At-a-glance practical information and tips.
- Written by 9 expert authors.
- Includes a list of Canada's top 25 things you have to go and see.
- Includes a need to know guide and region-wide pre-planned itineraries.
Dimensions: 20 x 13 x 3.5cm.