Whether your wanderlust takes you far from the beaten track or in search of the best watering hole your worldwide adventures wouldn’t be complete without a Lonely Planet in tow.
Every edition is packed with maps, phrase guides, places to go, things to do and more. With countless hours of research on tourist favourites and well-kept secrets, hundreds of recommendations on places to go, sights to see, things to do and where to shop, eat and sleep, there is no other guide as comprehensive with as much expert knowledge as Lonely Planet books.
Explore the wild, picturesque Adriatic coastline dotted with pebbly coves and plunge into the turquoise waters of the Istria and Kvarner regions. Soak up the cosmopolitan cafe culture and street art on the streets of capital Zagreb, followed by a leisurely stroll through nearby Zagorje, discovering towering ancient castles and dipping in thermal hot springs. For entertainment, The Croatian National Theatre in the city of Osijek features regular programs of drama, ballet and opera performances to delight and inspire those more creatively minded.
Whatever your globetrotting style, build your itinerary with Lonely Planet. Your next grand adventure to Croatia awaits.
Lonely Planet Croatia features:
- 8th edition, paperback– 352 pages.
- Clear, easy-to-use maps and helpful illustrations throughout including a notes section on the bank and special feature on Croatia’s Coast and Old Dubrovnik image gallery.
- Comprehensive planning tools including a Survival Guide section with A-Z directory, transport, health, language, weather and map legend guides.
- Inspiring, full-colour photography throughout.
- Eat and drink like a local guide.
- Written by two expert authors.
- Month by month “What’s On” calendar bursting with events and activities to suit every travelling style.
Dimensions: 13cm (w) x 20cm (h) x 2cm (d)