Got the urge to travel?
It doesn’t matter whether you’re heading interstate or planning a two year, round-the-world trip – you only really
need to pack one thing…
If you’re planning a trip, you need a Lonely Planet guide. Every edition is packed with maps, phrase guides, places to go, things to do and more. With countless hours of research on tourist favourites and well-kept secrets, and hundreds of recommendations on places to go, sites to see, and where to find the best shopping, food and hotels, they’re the go-to source for travelling info.
Europe is such a large and diverse place that Lonely Planet have had no choice but to divide it up across several guides – but you won’t be missing out on a thing! Eastern Europe covers a swathe of countries, including Albania, Belarus, Croatia, Hungary, Poland, Russia and the Ukraine.
With plenty of maps, info from locals, road trip and itinerary ideas and full-colour photographs, exploring the diversity of Eastern Europe becomes a true adventure, thanks to Lonely Planet.
Lonely Planet's Eastern Europe features:
- Paperback – 477 pages.
- 13th edition.
- Comprehensive planning tools.
- Includes clear, easy-to-use maps and helpful illustrations.
- Examines countries at a glance with historical backgrounds included.
- At-a-glance practical information and tips.
- Written by Lonely Planet expert authors.
- Contains a list of top 25 amazing experiences, hidden gems and tips for panning the perfect trip.
- Special features include region-wide itineraries, inspirational highlights, practical tips, language and glossary.
Dimensions: 20cm (h) x 13cm (w).