Got the urge to travel?
It doesn’t matter whether you’re heading
interstate or planning a two year, round-the-world trip – you only
really need to pack one thing…
If you’re planning a trip, you
need a Lonely Planet guide. Every edition is packed with maps, phrase
guides, places to go, things to do and more. With countless hours of
research on tourist favourites and well-kept secrets, and hundreds of
recommendations on places to go, sights to see, and where to find the
best shopping, food and hotels, they’re the go-to source for travelling
Feel like taking a tour through Europe without breaking the bank? Then make sure you’ve got Lonely Planet’s Europe On A Shoestring!
This handy travel book gives you
the lowdown on select European countries, emphasising the great places
to eat, sleep and tour that won’t cost a fortune. See world class art at the Louvre, eat tapas in Barcelona, quaff beer in Munich – Europe On A Shoestring
is all about big trips on small budgets!
Europe On A Shoestring features:
- Paperback – 1259 pages.
- 8th Edition.
- Written by expert authors who live and work around Europe.
- Features information on cheap eats, budget accommodation and great sights to see all through selected European countries.
- Includes colour photographs, suggested road trips and itineraries, and over 200 maps.
- Packed with budget-friendly activities such as trekking, rafting and surfing.
- Covers the following countries: Albania, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Luxembourg, Bosnia, Hercegovina, Britain, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Scandinavia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, and the Ukraine.
Dimensions: 20 x 13 x 5cm.