If you don’t have the travel bug yet, you will soon, after you pick up a Lonely Planet guide. There’s just something about them…
Perhaps it’s their colourful pictures, or their stories from all around the globe. Perhaps it’s the way they’re absolutely packed with useful information, reviews and tips from someone in the know. Perhaps it’s the way they’re so inspiring; the way they’ve somehow captured the spirit of travel between two covers.
Or maybe it’s the way they make travelling seem so simple…even to someone who’s never been overseas before.
If you're itching to get to Europe but don't want to spend a fortune on hotels, transfers, and other unnecessary tourist indulgences, you need Lonely Planet's Europe on A Shoestring
The best way to experience the lifestyle and the hidden treasures of Europe authentically is to be pushed out of your comfort zone. But that doesn't mean you should be wandering around lost on the streets! Written by backpackers, for backpackers, and featuring easy to use maps and tips on how to get around, you’ll see a whole new side to Europe you never knew existed…
And you'll be enriched by the process!
Europe on a Shoestring features:
- Paperback – 893 pages.
- Ninth edition.
- Includes a full index.
- Inspirational photography throughout.
- Comprehensive planning tools.
- Clear, easy-to-use maps.
- Written by expert authors covering dozens of amazing European countries.
- Includes a list of 20 top European experiences.
- Features the best restaurants, attractions, accommodation and travel tips designed to help you save money as you travel.
- Includes a survival guide with language hints.
- Coverage of Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Hercegovnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Montenegro, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Scotland, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine and Wales.
Dimensions: 13cm x 20cm x 5cm.