Through food, you can experience the heart (and stomach) of any country and culture.
Take yourself on a round-the-world culinary adventure with Lonely Planet’s Food Lover’s Guide to the World!
By simply turning the page, you’ll take a trip from the land of Paella in Spain to Phat Thai in Thailand and then the city of Wurst in Germany!
With descriptions, amazing food photography and over 50 recipes, you’ll be salivating all the way through this inspiring guide.
There’s no better way to combine your love for food and travel!
- Hard cover – 320 pages.
- Includes contributions from celebrity food-lovers.
- Helps you locate the best places to find local dishes from around the world.
- Features cultural tips and how-to-eat etiquette.
- Features more than 50 recipes.
- Includes full colour photography throughout.
- Book is divided into two sections: Countries and Regions.
- Includes a full index.
Dimensions: 24 x 28 x 3cm.