Got the urge to travel?
It doesn’t matter whether you’re heading interstate or planning a two year, round-the-world trip – you only really
need to pack one thing…
If you’re planning a trip, you need a Lonely Planet guide. Every edition
is packed with maps, phrase guides, places to go, things to do and
more. With countless hours of research on tourist favourites and
well-kept secrets, and hundreds of recommendations on places to go,
sights to see, and where to find the best shopping, food and hotels,
they’re the go-to source for travelling info.
Only in France can you get lost in love in more ways than one. It is a
country woven from café terraces, village markets, fabulous
architecture and more châteaux than you can wave a bottle of champagne
at; Paris is only a slice of this fantastic country, rich in history and
art, and has rightly earned its place on the list as the world's top
tourist destination. From the Eiffel Tower to the French Alps, from the
Somme to the French Riviera, you will discover world-renowned landmarks
that will take your breath away, and go on more than just a physical
adventure. France offers an endless palette of delectable food and
wines, which alone are enough to woo any traveller.
Lonely Planet France features:
- Paperback – 1014 pages.
- Eleventh edition.
- Includes pull-out map of Paris.
- Includes a full index.
- Inspirational photography.
- Comprehensive planning tools.
- Clear, detailed district and neighbourhood maps.
- Written by eight expert authors.
- Includes a list of 15 top experiences.
- In-depth cultural background and historical background of France and its regions.
- Includes a survival guide with language hints.
Dimensions: 13cm (w) x 20cm (h) x 4cm (d).