When Lonely Planet write a cookbook, you’d better sit up and pay attention!
After all, Lonely Planet has been traversing the globe for decades…and what do you think they eat during their travels? They didn’t bring sandwiches from home, and they certainly didn’t stop in at the local McDonalds – if there was one around.
Now, you can discover Italy through an assortment of authentic Italian recipes, with From The Source: Italy.
From casual street-food stalls to top restaurant chefs, Lonely Planet really immerse readers in the vibrant, and often carb-loaded, world of Italian cuisine. This stunning hardcover book is complete with inspiring, beautiful photography, as well as maps to help readers locate the origin of each dish, and takes readers on a culinary journey from Venice to Palermo.
With recipes for creamy Carbonara, rich Roman-style Veal Cutlets with Sage, Rabbit Stuffed with Black Truffles and Polenta, devilish Chocolate Hazelnut Cake and more to tantalise the tastebuds, this beautiful book has something to suit every individual taste. There is even a full glossary and index in the back, as well as basic recipes to help readers on their cooking adventure.
Enjoy a spoonful of authentic Italian cuisine, from the people who know it best.
From The Source: Italy features:
- Written and photographed by Sarah Barrell and Susan Wright.
- Hardcover – 271 pages.
- An assortment of Italian brunch recipes with simple, clear instructions for perfect preparation.
- Recipes are divided into chapters - Northeast Italy, Northwest Italy, Central Italy and South Italy.
- Also includes basic recipes and recipe sources.
- Features maps to help you locate the origins of each dish.
- Full colour photography and handy tips throughout.
- Red ribbon bookmark ensures that you never lose your page.
- Glossary of terms and full index in the back.
Dimensions: 19.5cm (w) x 24.5cm (h).