When Lonely Planet write a cookbook, you’d better sit up and pay attention!
After all, Lonely Planet has been traversing the globe for decades…and what do you think they eat during their travels? They didn’t bring sandwiches from home, and they certainly didn’t stop in at the local McDonalds – if there was one around.
Now, you can discover Thailand through an assortment of authentic Thai recipes, with From The Source: Thailand
. From casual street-food stalls to top restaurant chefs, Lonely Planet really immerse readers in the vibrant, and often spicy, world of Thai cuisine. This stunning hardcover book is complete with inspiring, beautiful photography, as well as maps to help readers locate the origin of each dish, and takes readers on a culinary journey from central Thailand and Bangkok to Southern Thailand.
With recipes for simple Satay Chicken Skewers, spicy Stir-Fried Minced Pork with Chillies and Holy Basil, Roasted Catfish in Banana Leaf, sweet Coconut and Mung Bean Pudding and more to tantalise the tastebuds, this beautiful book has something to suit every individual taste. There is even a full glossary and index in the back, as well as basic recipes to help readers on their cooking adventure.
Enjoy a serving of authentic Thai cuisine, from the people who know it best.
From The Source: Thailand features:
- Written and photographed by Austin Bush and Mark Wiens.
- Hardcover – 271 pages.
- An assortment of Thai brunch recipes with simple, clear instructions for perfect preparation.
- Recipes are divided into chapters - Central Thailand and Bangkok, Northern Thailand, Northeastern Thailand and Southern Thailand.
- Also includes basic recipes and recipe sources.
- Features maps to help you locate the origins of each dish.
- Full colour photography and handy tips throughout.
- Glossary of terms and full index in the back.
Dimensions: 19.5cm (w) x 24.5cm (h).