Got the urge to travel?
It doesn’t matter whether you’re heading interstate or planning a two year, round-the-world trip – you only really need to pack one thing…
If you’re planning a trip, you need a Lonely Planet guide. Every edition is packed with maps, phrase guides, places to go, things to do and more. With countless hours of research on tourist favourites and well-kept secrets, and hundreds of recommendations on places to go, sights to see, and where to find the best shopping, food and hotels, they’re the go-to source for travelling info.
! Germany is a powerhouse of a country, where feasts and festivals intermingle with hearty culture, stirring history and palaces and towns that could very well have been plucked from a fairy tale. Despite its past downfalls, Germany today buzzes with world-renowned events such as Oktoberfest and possesses some of the most fantastical scenery (such as the Black Forest and the Rhine) you will ever see. Oh, and don’t forget the beer!
And when you return from the holiday of a lifetime in this soul-stirring country, you can say ‘thank you!’ to the folks at Lonely Planet.
- Paperback – 814 pages.
- Eighth edition.
- Detailed pull-out map of the city of Berlin.
- Comprehensive planning tools.
- Includes dozens of clear, easy-to-use maps.
- Special features include a Berlin Wall illustrated guide, Berlin museums illustrated map, an architecture feature and an outdoor planning section.
- In-depth cultural background covers Germany's stirring history.
Dimensions: 20cm x 13cm.