Got the urge to travel?
It doesn’t matter whether you’re heading interstate or planning a two year, round-the-world trip – you only really
need to pack one thing…
If you’re planning a trip, you need a Lonely Planet guide. Every edition is packed with maps, phrase guides, places to go, things to do and more. With countless hours of research on tourist favourites and well-kept secrets, and hundreds of recommendations on places to go, sites to see, and where to find the best shopping, food and hotels, they’re the go-to source for travelling info.
Hawaii is the land of volcanoes, inspiring coastlines, awe-inspiring natural beauty and sun. Lots of it, too! Within this edition of Lonely Planet’s guide to Hawaii, you’ll be introduced to all the best places to stay, eat and visit across the islands.
Accompanied by plenty of maps, info from locals, road trip and itinerary ideas and full colour pictures, exploring Hawaii couldn’t be easier with Lonely Planet in your bag! Make sure to check out the top twenty sights, don’t skip any historical sights, and try all the local cuisine – and we don’t just mean the mai tais!
- Paperback, 666 pages.
- Twelfth edition.
- Comprehensive planning tools.
- Includes clear, easy-to-use maps and helpful illustrations.
- Covers where to stay, where to eat, and must knows before you get going.
- Special features include outdoor adventure, Hawaiian cuisine glossary, sustainable travel feature and travel with children.
- Written by expert authors.
- Includes a list of 20 top experiences.
- Includes a pull-out driving map.
Dimensions: 20cm x 13cm.