Got the urge to travel?
It doesn’t matter whether you’re heading interstate or planning a two year, round-the-world trip – you only really
need to pack one thing…
If you’re planning a trip, you need a Lonely Planet guide. Every edition is packed with maps, phrase guides, places to go, things to do and more. With countless hours of research on tourist favourites and well-kept secrets, and hundreds of recommendations on places to go, sights to see, and where to find the best shopping, food and hotels, they’re the go-to source for travelling info.
And when it comes to finding your way around Italy, this impressive guidebook has everything you need to know. Ride through the Tuscan countryside, marvel at the beautiful architecture of Florence, explore the ancient wonders of Rome before fitting in some shopping – all while you enjoy amazing Italian cuisine. This book gives you the essential information you need while also revealing the secrets of Europe’s cultural, historical (and culinary) treasure.
- Paperback – 974 pages.
- Twelfth edition.
- Detailed pull-out map of Rome.
- Comprehensive planning tools.
- Clear, easy-to-use maps.
- 3D plans of iconic sights, including the Roman Forum.
- Contains special features, such as food and wine tours, Vatican Museums guide and Pompeii in 3D.
- In-depth cultural background includes features on Italian Art and Architecture and The Italian Table.
- Survival guide with language hints.
Dimensions: 20cm x 13cm.