Got the urge to travel?
If you’re planning a trip, you need a Lonely Planet guide. Every edition is packed with maps, phrase guides, places to go, things to do and more. With countless hours of research on tourist favourites and well-kept secrets, and hundreds of recommendations on places to go, sights to see, and where to find the best shopping, food and hotels, they’re the go-to source for travelling info.
There are few places on earth like Japan. The contrast of the old and the new, combined with the unique cultural elements, makes Japan one of the most fascinating countries on the planet. Dive in to the hustle of Tokyo, hike the picturesque Japan Alps, enjoy an onsen
spa in the north or discover the solemn museums of Hiroshima in the west.
With plenty of maps, info from locals, road trip and itinerary ideas and full colour pictures, exploring Japan becomes a must, thanks to Lonely Planet.
Lonely Planet Japan features:
- Paperback – 902 pages.
- Fourteenth edition.
- Comprehensive planning tools.
- Includes clear, easy-to-use maps and helpful illustrations.
- Features on hiking, skiing, traditional accommodation, cuisine, geisha and more.
- Tips for first-time travellers.
- Japan on a budget, plus top sights in illustrated detail.
- At-a-glance practical information.
- Written by expert Lonely Planet authors.
- Includes a need to know guide and pre-planned itineraries.
Dimensions: 20cm (h) x 13cm (w) x 3.5cm (d).