Got the urge to travel?
It doesn’t matter whether you’re heading interstate or planning a two year, round-the-world trip – you only really
need to pack one thing…
If you’re planning a trip, you need a Lonely Planet guide. Every edition
is packed with maps, phrase guides, places to go, things to do and
more. With countless hours of research on tourist favourites and
well-kept secrets, and hundreds of recommendations on places to go,
sights to see, and where to find the best shopping, food and hotels,
they’re the go-to source for travelling info.
But a Lonely Planet Make My Day travel guide is something completely different. Well, sort of. It’s still filled with expert tips and advice, must-see experiences, transport planning and more – but this
guide is a mix-and-match experience like no other! Flip between the various activity cards to plan your morning, afternoon and evening experiences, with over 2,000 combinations available. It’s sort of like a choose-your-own-adventure book – who knows where you’ll end up?
Make My Day Tokyo Day Planner features:
- First edition.
- Hard cover, with seventy-eight activity cards.
- Cards divided in to morning, afternoon and evening experiences, so you can mix up your day a little with over 2,000 combinations available!
- Includes Tokyo's top sights and attractions.
- Expert tips and advice get you to the heart of the city's must-see sights and experiences.
- Maps and transport planners help you get your bearings and navigate between sights.
- Author-recommended restaurants and cafes close to your chosen destinations.
- Includes a pull-out map, ribbon book mark and elastic closure.
Dimensions: 13cm (w) x 20cm (h).